NOTE: It’s easy! Submit your order and Pet’s First Choice will verify your pet’s prescription with your veterinarian. Please allow 24-48 hours for this validation.
For dogs with allergic itch, relief can’t come soon enough. APOQUEL (oclacitinib tablet) provides fast, safe, and effective relief — so you and you dog can get back to doing what you love.
If your dog is scratching, licking, or chewing like crazy, you want to provide fast, effective relief. APOQUEL starts relieving allergic dog itch within 4 hours — and controls it within 24 hours.
- Fast—starts relieving allergic dog itch within 4 hours, and controls it within 24 hours1
- Has been prescribed for over 7 million dogs
- Effective—works right at the source to stop itching and relieve inflammation in dogs
- Not a steroid or antihistamine
- Can be used long-term for maintenance therapy or short-term
- #1 prescribed medicine for allergic itch in dogs
- #1 in pet owner and veterinarian satisfaction
APOQUEL is only available by prescription from your veterinarian.
*price is per pill
16mg, 3.6mg, 5.4mg